Looking for Something Creative to Give as a Valentine’s Day Gift? Try One of These Crafts!
February 13, 2017
Looking for something truly special to give as a gift for Valentine's Day? Whether you're on a budget or simply looking for a gift that's a bit more personal, these DIY craft ideas make the perfect presents for anyone in your life.
- Love Potion Bath Bombs. Give your significant other, your mom or even your best friend the gift of a luxurious bubble bath with these homemade bath bombs in the shape of sweet hearts.
- Candy Heart Garland. Prepare your home for a Valentine's Day party by making this garland inspired by everyone's favorite Valentine's Day hearts.
- Heart Thumbprint Platter. If you have kids, they'll love to create this DIY keepsake plate perfect for storing jewelry, serving sweets or just displaying on a table.
- Colorful Valentine's Day Crayons. If you're making Valentine's Day treat bags for your little ones, give them these unique, multicolored crayons in the shapes of hearts.
- Carved Tree Trunk. If your special someone is a fan of all things rustic, he or she will love to receive this sweet log with both of your names carved in the side.
- Coffee Filter Heart Wreath. For your mom or another special lady, this pink heart wreath is the perfect DIY Valentine.