Benefits of Living in Military Housing
March 31, 2018
Looking for a change of pace, a better living situation or a more close-knit, community feeling? With military housing, you might find just what you're searching for in terms of a living situation. There are many benefits to life in military housing, but unfortunately, some people don't know about all of these perks. Here are just a few of the biggest benefits to consider when you're deciding whether or not to move into a military housing community.
- Rent coverage. Because military housing is covered by the military, it makes the most financial sense for members to take advantage of it. If you live in an area without a military housing community nearby, you can also get part of your rent covered by the military thorugh a BAH.
- No credit checks or deposits. Unlike traditional housing, military housing does not require credit checks or any type of deposit when you apply or sign a lease.
- Included average utilities. Military housing includes an average of all utilities, such as gas, water and electricity. Some communities even include things like Wi-Fi in common areas.
- A community feel. Lincoln Military Housing makes it easy to become close with your neighbors and make friends within the community by hosting parties, deployment support services, homecoming events, summer activities for the kids, and other fun events.
- Convenient location. One of the biggest perks of military housing? You'll always be just minutes from base.